Saturday, September 8, 2012

Jonathan Horton Hot Olympian



Jonathan Horthon is from Team USA gymnast. He’s 26 years old and stands 5’1″ tall. 
He started gymnastics back in 1990. “I was a wild child,” Horton said. “I once climbed a pole in the middle of Target all the way to the ceiling. I used to do back flips on my parents’ bed and I rode a garage door to the top when I was 3 years old.” He is the 2008 Olympic silver medalist on high bar, 2010 Worlds all-around bronze medalist and a two-time U.S. National All-Around Champion. He is a 17-time medalist at the U.S. National Championships. Needless to say, he has a lot to look forward to with the 2012 Summer Olympics coming up.
Horton is taken, having married a former gymnast named Haley. Check out some of his striking photos below













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...