Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sebastian Castro: One true hot talented guy


 If sex with three people is a "threesome" and sex with four people is a "foursome", I finally understand why you guys call me "handsome." :*( -Sebastian Castro

22 year old Sebastian Castro is not Filipino.  Not even his tongue that can, in fact, slur a few Tagalog words is Filipino.  He grew up in the States, both parents are originally from Peru, came to the Philippines for a holiday – and stayed.

“I am from the United States, but both parents are from Peru – so that’s South American, Japanese, Spanish descent – hindi ako Pinoy! Pero I hooked up with some friends from L.A. one day, they convinced me to visit, I came and got harmonized with the country and so I stayed.  That’s it.  So, I can probably say that ito na ang bahay ko.”  Sebastian said in hopscotch Tagalog. 

Indeed, one thing led to the next. After a few months, Sebastian Castro has done television commercials for Jollibee and Pantene, has modelled for magazines, had a cult following on social networks and was part of the yum circle of the Cosmopolitan Bash as one of the country’s eligible bachelors.  He said, “These opportunities came in and I just had to rush in.  I didn’t expect it at all but it happened.  I am so grateful.”


Sebastian Castro works:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...